"M.P Birla Hospital is Committed to Create Healthy Tomorrows for Everyone."
Today's sedentary lifestyle, Lack Of exercise, Unhealthy Diet, pollution has resulted in various types of diseases.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE! Our customized health check-up packages are designed according to Age, Gender, Family History, Life Style, and current status of one's health. It promotes good health and early detection of health problems.
Our highly qualified team of doctors & Paramedical staff with latest high-end technology provides proper diagnosis of all medical conditions.
Regular health exams and tests is one of the best way for early detection of illnesses and to get right health service and treatments.
The Health Check-up department is located on C block that is in close vicinity of OPDs & Diagnostic Area and is open from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
Kindly Note that health check-ups department work for all days except Sunday & Public Holidays. Kindly inform us in case of cancellations of your appointment before 24 hours.
All health check-ups are conducted only by prior appointment. You can book an appointment by:
Telephone: +91 9522233700 or Online at: www.mpbirlahospitals.com
Preparation Before Check-up
- All Health Check-up are done through prior appointment.
- We can collect the blood from your house, it will save from being fasting for long time and it will save your time.
- Please report Health Checkup Department on Block C 15 minutes before time given to you.
- Wear loose clothing and easily removable footwear.
- You are advised not to have any type of food or drink except water before 12 hours of health checkup do not have alcohol 24 hours prior to Health Checkup.
- Please bring your morning urine & Stool samples in clean containers. You can collect Container from Health Check-up department.
- If ultrasound scan is part of your package, please do not pass urine till the scan is completed.
- If you have any concerns or have a cardiac history, please inform the health check-up reception before undergoing your TMT (if part of your package). We shall facilitate a conversation with your physician for appropriate advice.
- Please have your antihypertensive & other essential drugs as per schedule except anti-diabetic medication or insulin, which should be taken before/with breakfast after the collection of fasting blood sample at Health Checkup department.
- Bring all your current prescribed drugs, Medical records (1-3 Years) and medical accessories like glasses, hearing aid with you for reference.Avoid wearing contact lenses two days prior to the health check if it includes an ophthalmology consultation.
Special Guideline for Women:
- Don't undergo health checkup during menstruation.
- The PAP Smear Test for females cannot be done during Menses (Periods) and is advised for women of all ages, who are sexually active.
- Mammography is recommended for women above 40 years, preferably along with breast ultrasound.
- Women with an ongoing menstrual period, should postpone the health check-up as urine examination and Pap smear test results will not be accurate.